Since it’s almost New Year’s, I’d thought I’d share some of my resolutions. I won’t bore you with the 30 or so that I usually write (yes, Virginia, I really write that many), but here are my top five writing-related ones.
1) Write two more Bigtime books — Jinx and either Black Widow or Nightingale.
2) Write twoÂ Spy Girl booksÂ (a new paranormal spy-spoof series I hope to sell).Â
3) SellÂ tons and tons and tons of copies of Karma Girl and Hot Mama.
4) Promote the heck out of my books and my brand. Do conferences, book signings, guest blogs, advertising, the whole shebang.
5) Quit worrying about book stuff so much. Some things (like sales) are pretty much out of my control, and I need to let go and breathe a little more. All I can do is write and hope people like what I produce.
I was pretty good about keeping my resolutions from last year, especially the writing-related ones.Â I got a wonderful new agent. Sold Karma Girl and Hot Mama. Put up my Web site. Starting getting my name out there. 2006 was a good year for me, and I hope 2007 is even better — for everyone.
What about you? What are some of your resolutions? Inquiring minds want to know …